Friday, March 13, 2009

No More Pain, No More Sorrow, No More Tears

A few weeks ago, we lost two of our beloved, Nick and Marrisa... our big brotha and baby sis!! Its never easy to lose someone you love so much. Many questions ran through our minds. The big questions of why God??? Sometimes things happen in life to make us stronger and to teach us a lesson. Life is too short to hold grudges, to become too busy and miss that quality time with one another, to stay in your comfortable place and not pursue the unknown. In Rev. 21:4, the bible talks about a place where we will never again experience pain, sorrow, and no more crying... just love, joy, and peace!! That is why I put that title "NO MORE PAIN"... signifying that Nick and Marissa are at Rest. They experienced so much pain and grief while here and we can only imagine what they've been through... only God knows!! Look up family... THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!! Live your life for Nick and Marissa... keep the LOVE fresh and let it grow to flourish in our relationships with one another. Family.... YOU ARE MY HEART AND SOUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to write... wether it be music or everyday life moments!! I love the Lord as much as the air I breathe.. HE is my source of strength and my way to LIFE ABUNDANTLY.