Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Possibility of Us

I stand so far away
Yet you're very close by
Each breath I take ends
With a deep heavy sigh
Should I say what's in my heart
Or ignore the scrounging truth
Should I let you know the the weight of me
That I'm in love with you

Love is a word taken very lightly
And tested through the years
My heart pounds quickly
Its your rejection that I fear
Some say leave it alone
Move on to something better
But they can't see what I see
My vision is clear in any weather

Though our years seperate us from believing
I do not think its the important thing here
Does it really matter to you
That my face is stained with burning tears
God, tell me, what am I to do
With all these feelings that are well alive
Is it for me to know that he's the one
Or should I push them aside

I quietly sit and watch the days go by
Going on like everythings okay
Yet its killing me softly and hurting
To say what I need to say
I'm afraid you'd laugh
And turn me away
I'm afraid you won't see
And things will never be the same

So I'll just keep to myself everything
Though it hurts so bad
I'll walk the rocky shores
And bury my feet in the sand
I'll pray for God to take this feeling
This Desire to be with you
Cause I know that in the end
I will only be the one in love..yet fooled!

(deep sigh...*tears*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to write... wether it be music or everyday life moments!! I love the Lord as much as the air I breathe.. HE is my source of strength and my way to LIFE ABUNDANTLY.