Tuesday, October 19, 2010

S E P A R A T I O N by Emily T. Afo

(Based on Romans 12:1-2 & Colossians 3:2)


I may live in this body
And its nature may still reside
But Your Word is more powerful
Than the filthiness inside

I offer myself wholly
I surrender my selfish will to you
That I may be conformed comepletely
That for you, I may be used

I've tried numerous times
To do it my own way
But everytime I failed
And defeat surely stayed

With Your Precious Living Word
I resume into a field of light
Of such unworldly wisdom and power
That gives me brand new sight

Passionately seeing with Your eyes
In the depth of a darkened hole
To which has converted my belief
Bringing grace to my soul

My life as a Living Sacrifice
May it be Holy and acceptable to you
Never could it compare to the demonstration
Of Unconditional Love for Life renewed

My mind is set upon the things above
Your Word has overturned my doubt
With all strength in me and willingness
Your bread of life I shall not live without

Cause I may live in this body
And yes... its nature may still reside
But doesn't stop me from continuously
Letting Your Word renew my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love to write... wether it be music or everyday life moments!! I love the Lord as much as the air I breathe.. HE is my source of strength and my way to LIFE ABUNDANTLY.